Little White Chapel
Fun Fact: Marty McFly and Jennifer Parker get married at Little White Chapel in the movie "Back to the Future II"
Getting Your Marriage License
You can obtain a marriage license from your nearest county office. The nearest office to Little White chapel is in Van Nuys at:
14340 W. Sylvan St.
Van Nuys, CA
That office is open from 8:30AM to 4PM on weekdays.
You need to be over 18 years old, and you need to bring photo ID. Both parties need to be present. You will need to know the names and birth places of both your parents. (city and state)
The license fee is $90 and once obtained, the license is good for 90 days.
Los Angeles county will license same sex couples.
LWC Terms and Conditions
1. No alcohol, or drugs of any kind, or smoking are permitted on the premises.
2. To respect our residential neighbors, all events must end by 11:00PM.
3. Rice, Confetti, and birdseed may not be used inside the church. Birdseed may be used outside only.
4. Fees include use one hour before and after the ceremony for set up and clean up.
For more information or to reserve a time, contact Annette at 818-679-8899, or email her at Annette@littlewhitechapel.org
1. A non-refundable deposit of $200 is required to reserve the time and date for Sanctuary or Chapel weddings.
2. Payment of the balance is required no later than two weeks prior to the event.
3.All payments are to be made by cash or check made out to Little White Chapel
Sanctuary Wedding $950
Includes Minister, Wedding Coordinator, Accompanist. Brides Room and Custodial Support.
Chapel Wedding $700
Includes Minister, Wedding Coordinator, Accompanist, and Bride's Room.
Small Chapel Wedding $400
Includes Minister, Wedding Coordinator, and Bride's Room. (up to 10 guests)
Private Wedding $300
Includes Minister, (Couple and 2 witnesses)
Social Hall for Reception $600
5 hour limit. There is a fee of $95 for each additional hour. Social Hall events must be over by 11PM.
Wedding Rehearsal $100
Accompanist at rehearsal $50
Yes, we are happy to perform same sex weddings.
Weddings at the Chapel are always a joyous occasion!
We will help make your special day meaningful and memorable.
Contact our wedding coordinator Annette at Annette@littlewhitechapel.org
Weddings at the Chapel